DV MAIL AGAIN - IMPORTANT!

x2k

If you have a DV mailbox and haven't yet recieved my email please read it below, thanks...

Hello everyone,

I'm finally doing it and pointing the digitalvertigo.co.uk and out new server, all mailboxes have been set up on the new server and no mail sent to you will be lost.

Sadly however you will need to change the way you recieve your mail, if you use a POP3/IMAP client then you will need new server addresses & passwords. If you use webmail you will have a new address to go to to pick up your mail and again you'll need a new password.

TO GET YOUR NEW PASSWORD you will need to email me or PM me on the DigitalvVertigo.co.uk website (currently accessible via http://www.dvstateside.com/). The transfer will take place in the next 2 days and if you want not break in collecting your email please get in touch asap and I'll make sure you have the new details before the switch over.

Also if you no longer want your DV mailbox please let me know so I can clear up accounts which are not in use anymore.

Sorry for the confusion and get intouch asap.

Thanks,

Tom (x2k)

The domain is now pointed at the new host so you old email settings will begin to stop working over the next day. If you don't already have the new mail details please let me know.