jj operating system

Its a fucking shit load better and you'd be stupid not to try it.

That's all I'm gonna say....btw you can try it for free, you pay to activate the save feature.

Will be more than happy to help you if you got any questions.

PS, I'm on a 2500, don't think it makes a difference.

weaksauce has written a review of his MPC1000 for me and talks about the JJ operating system. Numark were less than pleased that it's even mentioned and all they will say is that any unit returned to base with the JJ OS on it will be sent right back untouched. Installing it invalidates the warranty.

weaksauce has written a review of his MPC1000 for me and talks about the JJ operating system. Numark were less than pleased that it's even mentioned and all they will say is that any unit returned to base with the JJ OS on it will be sent right back untouched. Installing it invalidates the warranty.

Mark, this surprises me because from what I hear over at MPC Forums the Akai stand at the Sounds Expo was demoing 2 of the same MPCs, one with the official Os and one with JJ OS, also the rep recommended "upgrading" to the JJ OS.

Also what have they got to lose, surely if anything JJ OS is going to increase sales, no one is going to not buy a unit simply because you have the option of getting even more features for it lol.

Why would Numark care about the MPC?

Mark, this surprises me because from what I hear over at MPC Forums the Akai stand at the Sounds Expo was demoing 2 of the same MPCs, one with the official Os and one with JJ OS, also the rep recommended "upgrading" to the JJ OS.

Also what have they got to lose, surely if anything JJ OS is going to increase sales, no one is going to not buy a unit simply because you have the option of getting even more features for it lol.

I'm only relaying what was told to me my Numark. I'll ask them why Alesis reps were advocating the JJ OS, especially when the very mention of it in the review went down like a lead balloon.

I'm only relaying what was told to me my Numark. I'll ask them why Alesis reps were advocating the JJ OS, especially when the very mention of it in the review went down like a lead balloon.

For sure, I'm not sure what lable the stand was on at sounds expo, I assume it was Akai but the story was they were supporting JJ. Here's the thread on the mpc forum

http://www.mpc-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=...;highlight=expo

I don't get it. They're all the same company or something?

Eggsactly