any body seen the white rapper show? on vh1

that guy from P.A.

Lol. Ill Bill and Kool Kieth were geusts on the new one. This show is effin Hilarios.

Fave bits so far is when the King Of The Burbs Kid started talking to Lord Jamar about The Ghetto Revival and generally how that Just Rhyme or what ever he is called is so much of a geek. He reminds me of Corey from the Trailer Park Boys. He needs to chill on the white guilt thing too.

The show is a joke though. A total pisstake. It's blatently just lets embarres 10 jokes but it maks good TV.

I watched it for the first time last night on TV and this is pretty much the feeling I was left with (i.e it can't be for real... knowing the Ego Trip guys it has to be a piss-take)

Lol. Ill Bill and Kool Kieth were geusts on the new one. This show is effin Hilarios.

MC Search is the main host at Prince Paul (my favorite producer ever) often stops by.

Guest shotgun
MC Search is the main host at Prince Paul (my favorite producer ever) often stops by.

whatever. everyone knows that Timbaland is your favourite hit-maker :rolleyes:

whatever. everyone knows that Timbaland is your favourite hit-maker :rolleyes:

Fuck u gas-facer.

Motherfuckin magoo-ass motherfucker....