WSTC 2007

Guest loop skywalker

Guest loop skywalker

no muzzell,i have had no emails.

Panda..have a pop mate...we really need more uk representation.Believe me...this one will be fucking dope...more news to follow in the next few weeks...we are hoping to get this started by around end of march..just got to finish off a few sponsorship details...if it works out there should be some nice stuff to win as well as the prestigious title.

Guest loop skywalker

savwar...you are still alive ........yay

important note....

semi finals and final will be video only submissions.....do you think his will be good or bad??

semi finals and final will be video only submissions.....do you think his will be good or bad??

Good, cos it rules out any accusations of cheating, plus it's better for the people following the contest too. These days everyone knows someone with a video camera or a phone capable of taking videos, even if they don't own one, so I wouldn't have thought it would put people off.

important note....

the only problem I could see is that some people might be able to get a lot better video/audio quality, like if one person only has a phone cam and someone else has a proper video camera, and not everyone has access to a decent video camera, or might not be able to meet the deadlines as easy if you need to record, put it on comp, and do whatever necessary editting... most probably won't have a problem, but some might...

like last year I would've had trouble doing video (not that I had to worry about getting to the semi-finals anways, lol), this year I can probably just get a webcam or summin since I have a laptop and my decks are close