tha best beat ever made?

that guy from P.A.

Impossible question. My answers would change every day. Today? Dunno how about Red Baron by Billy Cobham.

As for hip hop a couple of mates of mine make some of the best beats I've ever heard and I aint frontin on that just cos their my mates. They've worked with the foreign beggars and Syntax a bit so you might have heard of them. If not - you will I'm sure.

http://www.myspace.com/backwardbeeps

How about 'Mud' by Loefah? That's about as good as it gets.

Wow. You think that the best beat ever made was made by my Mate. Haha. Awesome man. I'll let him know.

Tell him it was my record of the year for last year

How about 'Mud' by Loefah? That's about as good as it gets.

Wow. You think that the best beat ever made was made by my Mate. Haha. Awesome man. I'll let him know.

Tell him it was my record of the year for last year

Haha. Cool man. He'll be buzzing. Pokes (His MC) is sitting next to me at work as we speak.

the amen break is pretty dope. cant think of a favourite but it'd probably be a phat wu-tang break -edit: or a gravediggaz beat

has this song changed its name...

amen brother by the winstons...

fuck all this amen break shite...

not a poke at you icy oops sorry frost...

Guest pokemon sauce
Some awesome musical knowledge on display here.

My favourite beat is actually from an obscure 1950s Japanese release that you won't have heard of. See how cool I am? You fucking nob.

test me, i love japan.

my favourite hip-hop beat is probably by el-p

in terms of beats/breaks, i reckon the main break in "poison" by the prodigy's fucking sick, i think its sampled from rocksteady by aretha franklin...

in terms of tunes, i guess "lets go awayfor a while" by the beach boys is pretty dope, really like the orchestration on the whole pet sounds album

in terms of beats/breaks, i reckon the main break in "poison" by the prodigy's fucking sick, i think its sampled from rocksteady by aretha franklin...

in terms of tunes, i guess "lets go awayfor a while" by the beach boys is pretty dope, really like the orchestration on the whole pet sounds album

beach boys=sick