"Hold your wee for a Wii" contest kills woman

Steve

A Californian woman died of water poisoning after taking part in a bizarre drinking contest to win a computer games console, according to US authorities.

Jennifer Strange, 28, was found dead in her home in Rancho Cordova, California, on Friday after drinking as much water as she could without going to the toilet

A preliminary investigation by the local coroner determined that her death was "consistent with a water intoxication death". It is not yet known how much water she drank.

Ms Strange, a mother-of-three, had taken part in radio station KDND 107.9's "hold your wee for a Wii" contest, in a bid to win a Nintendo Wii video games system.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,,1991038,00.html

A Californian woman died of water poisoning after taking part in a bizarre drinking contest to win a computer games console, according to US authorities.

Jennifer Strange, 28, was found dead in her home in Rancho Cordova, California, on Friday after drinking as much water as she could without going to the toilet

A preliminary investigation by the local coroner determined that her death was "consistent with a water intoxication death". It is not yet known how much water she drank.

Ms Strange, a mother-of-three, had taken part in radio station KDND 107.9's "hold your wee for a Wii" contest, in a bid to win a Nintendo Wii video games system.

erm, is it wrong to laught at this?? probably yes

but i did any way

did you see that bird who stuck a butt plug in her arse then ate a special diet for a week without having a shit...she then did some ridiculous 26 foot long crap....this was for a university project...i fail to see the value in it outside of the SCAT industry what job prospects does she have?

She is so ignorant. C'mon, drinking massive amounts of water to get a Wii.

How sad.

Guest pokemon sauce

How sad.

i know, i am a homosexual. want to come on my face?

How sad.

i know, i am a homosexual. want to come on my face?

Ughhhh d00d, twice wasn't enough?