Four new beats to criticise

likin these man, quite a recognisable style, like heard similar stuff but you put some of your own magic in there it sounds like, will fully nitpick an that a bit later on when i got some more time

• 2 weeks later...

mrs jones is deffo my fav, needs a little more treble, but could be the mp3 quality ..

the drums on 'perhaps' sound the best .... kinda reminds me of mr scruff

woh! thats some mad feedback! Major thanks ladz!

@ mono: nice one for being honest mate. believe or not i have been thinking the same thing. might either change or tone down the snare on that green'ting. With the LOL tune do ya mean post up the just the drum beat?? or the tune without the laughter bit?? I got an mc from plymouth currently doing summin with that beat and i'm taking the laughter bit out so will post an instrumental if cool??

@ kutklass: cheers fella! might be the mp3's fault a little but am gonna give it more treble coz it needs it. Look out for shizz on this beat with mr P.A. (might get a posse cut on this tune coz nuff heads wanna reck it!lol

@Bubba: Like i just said, might toy around with the idea of a posse cut so if u wanna get in on that then wicked! Na, not using mpc (though i see were ya coming from) just plain ol' nuendo bruv.

@Dirk: your support is always welcom mate! Many thanks! :)

nice beats...perhaps my fav too, mrs jones nice flip to it too... well done keep it up...im working on new beats, just gettin back into it, had a mad power surge and killed 2 hard drives 420 gigs worth all my life since 1999 down the electronic drainpipe of death. apart from that. all is well. :@

woh! thats some mad feedback! Major thanks ladz!

@ mono: nice one for being honest mate. believe or not i have been thinking the same thing. might either change or tone down the snare on that green'ting. With the LOL tune do ya mean post up the just the drum beat?? or the tune without the laughter bit?? I got an mc from plymouth currently doing summin with that beat and i'm taking the laughter bit out so will post an instrumental if cool??

Just the drumloop. it has that sort of funk that makes me wanna cut on it ;) .

Don't be afraid to get loose, man. Your beats are solid and you seem to have a good ear, but you could really twist them in a way that maintains their original feel, but really gives them an edge..