Applying Lube Internally

mr v

Want to lube my man-partners a little, so when the boys come round for a play everything'll be buttery smooth and nice and slidey, just how they like it.

Would it be wrong to put a couple of drops of Caig stuff just directly into the ***, without taking owt apart, like down the little gap, or should i take it all apart and lube it up like that?

Its a new p and g fader in sa5, don't think it'll be particularly dirty at all yet.

bearing in mind i really can't be arsed to take mixer and fader apart.

i. Change the name and first paragraph of this thread for pitys sake

ii. The main rail in a P&G lies directly between the aperture and the contacts, so no, you can't lube it this way. But P&G's are a piece of piss to disassemble so stop being lazy! It's a maximum of 10 mins work

Want to lube my man-partners a little, so when the boys come round for a play everything'll be buttery smooth and nice and slidey, just how they like it.

Would it be wrong to put a couple of drops of Caig stuff just directly into the ***, without taking owt apart, like down the little gap, or should i take it all apart and lube it up like that?

Its a new p and g fader in sa5, don't think it'll be particularly dirty at all yet.

bearing in mind i really can't be arsed to take mixer and fader apart.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... :|

You'd end up just lubing the circuitry instead of your mixer. :p

There's a protective covering or whathaveyou which shields the fader rail from direct contact.