DV streamer

kut_class

well, i'm no lase so can;t be arsed to organise this, but just it would b a good idea if :

1) We had a stiky thread that had permantent links to poeples beats (using MrKD's web space or what eva).

2) Someone setup a DV steamer that played all the perma linked beats. a)one that had scratch beats that could loop b)one that had complete tunes instros/mashups/proper real tunes !!

3) Someone takes the cream of the crop and makes a DV ALBUM !! Would be dope if some one with serato could mix emr (perhaps Steve could do another siiiiiiccck mix... and finish it ;-) ) ... some one who does design could make a cover ?? Could distribute via torrents .... a DV myspace ?

ANY VOLENTEERS ???

i know poeple get funny about giving stuff out for free, but for me i just wanna get my shit heard...

Edited by kut_class

BTW, i'm not talking bout new beats or nothing, just the stuff you;ve already got lyinbg around ....

Edited by kut_class

yeah thats a dope streamer ... that would do the trick!

know any for looping scratch beats ?

BTW ..Ricta , your tunes are dope ! (beats/mc or both ? )

yeah thats a dope streamer ... that would do the trick!

know any for looping scratch beats ?

BTW ..Ricta , your tunes are dope ! (beats/mc or both ? )

I know you can loop it , but im not sure how smooth it would be illl have to look into it.

Thanks for the feedback on the tunes yeh i rap , i do make beats too but none that are on there.

If you did one a similar size as the calander on the portal (could be taller but now wider) then I could embed it on the portal providing I get the go ahead for upper management.

If you did one a similar size as the calander on the portal (could be taller but now wider) then I could embed it on the portal providing I get the go ahead for upper management.

so who needs to give it the thumbs up and where are they ???

I'm always down... when we gonna pitch in a do a CD... Profits could go to maintainig the site. OK, profits could go directly to me.