what to drop 1st in 2007?

Wax On

do a celebrate and 1999 juggle

thanks for that loop. guess i forgot to mention the reason not to suggest em is cos i havent got em

i quite like the thought of magic moments for some reason....

i've got a couple of funk versions of 2001, don't know if it'd work though...

Guest loop skywalker

how about the sex pistols classic friggin in the riggin??????

or indeed the chuck all bros rendition of cunt rock...absolute bangers in my book.

Yazz - The Only Way Is Up. Every other fucking DJ ON THE WHOLE FUCKING PLANET SEEMS TO DROP THAT FUCKING TUNE AT EVERY FUCKING PARTY I'VE EVER FUCKING BEEN TO SO WHY SHOULD YOU BE ANY FUCKING DIFFERENT????:@ :@ :@

WHY SHOULD I BE ANY DIFFERENT?

COS I'M FUCKING WAX ON, THATS WHY!!!

haha you must only go to wack north yorkshire 90's throwback parties then!

get yerself over to west yorkshire if you want a proper party.

@ricta: i thought of playing some james brown, but i don't really want to risk a real strange emotional thing going on at midnight. prob just stick with i want you back, it works for people of all ages

Sorry dude - these ARE West Yorkshire parties for that is where I live. I tell you - it's a nationwide epidemic. Mobile DJs back in the 80s bought this Yazz track to keep the yoof happy at weddings (and to think that they had a modicum of street cred for doing so) and they've played it ever since. And will probably continue to do so until the aforementioned yoof dies.

Sorry dude - these ARE West Yorkshire parties for that is where I live. I tell you - it's a nationwide epidemic. Mobile DJs back in the 80s bought this Yazz track to keep the yoof happy at weddings (and to think that they had a modicum of street cred for doing so) and they've played it ever since. And will probably continue to do so until the aforementioned yoof dies.

the other problem is it's available at nearly every charity shop and car boot sale in england, and anyone who thinks digging is merely buying any 7" from these places gets hold of a copy and hammers it. thats what i did a few years ago.

sorry for accusing you of being not west yorkshire, i keep thinking your in north yorkshire.

try some parties in Wakey, they're more old school than Yazz. they're all about Black Lace

@Rusty: Jump araound was another tune i was thinking of, i reckon i'l stick than and i want you back at the front of the bag and see what happens...

Strikes me that there's a sure fire cash cow waiting to be released here. Someone needs to compile a The Greatest New Year Songs CD Ever. Or at least record a New Years song in each and every genre to satisfy whatever crowd you're playing to.

DnB version of Auld Lang Syne would be interesting.