xbox 360

Guest pokemon sauce

Guest pokemon sauce

..fuckin kills it.

me and my bro just started playing it "officially". prior to this my experience with the console has been sparse. pity i'm playing on a 14" TV but what you gonna do.

fuck a wii.

peace

Guest pokemon sauce
Just got one.

Got Gears and Tony Hawk both are sickkooo.

What are the best games for it for me to pick up?

Def gonna get dead rising as its cheap now !

yeah i got Gears and Tony Hawk as well (project 8). the co-op in Gears is unbelievably sick* and the graphics are more real than the graphics in Lawnmower Man. Tony Hawk is cool but there's no editing features and the soundtrack sucks balls.

get Dead Or Alive4 (fighting), Kameo (platform), Oblivion (huge RPG). There's more but i can't think right now.

*sick is a slang term for something that is very good

Woohoo. Sounds promising as I just got one myself, but haven't even had a chance to open the box yet. Should be able to finally unbox it this coming Sunday. Only got 2 games so far (DOA4 and PGR3). The deal breaker for me was playing Gears of War on a mate's 42inch LCD screen in co-op mode, that game is truly sick.

Guest pokemon sauce

^

yeah my character looks hella sweet even with the limited editing options available. the nail-a-trick is sweet. there's only a few hip-hop songs and i haven't listened to punk in a minute, so the soundtrack is kinda disappointing considering that some of the other games (THUG) had ill soundtracks

the co-op in Gears is unbelievably sick*

*sick is a slang term for something that is very good

Good work.

i try to advance myself everyday

Woohoo. Sounds promising as I just got one myself, but haven't even had a chance to open the box yet. Should be able to finally unbox it this coming Sunday. Only got 2 games so far (DOA4 and PGR3). The deal breaker for me was playing Gears of War on a mate's 42inch LCD screen in co-op mode, that game is truly sick.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. i'm definitely copping DOA4 and PGR3. both look really tight. i'm copping DOA:Xtreme 2 aswell

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pokemon sauce
Get project gotham, that racing game is the shit.

i had the original (MSR on the dreamcast), i thought it was sick but that was mostly due to the fact that i got to race around tokyo listening to j-pop.