watch sales of ps3 and wii

texas pete

Surely this has more to do with how fast the companies can turn them out than the actual demand?

I think P3 is stalling... only release a few at a loss so they can build some kind of hype and then release more as parts become available and cheaper....

Funny thing--I was at a video game store yesterday (wii launch day) and they said there are no extra controllers available and only one person pre-ordered one. So looks like a 1-player world.... I think they had like 10 Wii systems and some more on the way.. VS 1 (thats right, 1!) P3 they got in!

I wanna see the stats in compariason to the number of systems available for purchase--see what the % is with # bought to # available to buy.

Surely this has more to do with how fast the companies can turn them out than the actual demand?

I think P3 is stalling... only release a few at a loss so they can build some kind of hype.

sony do this all the time...

same thing with the psp...

create a buzz then you cant buy one...

next thing the whole world wants one...

its good marketing from sony...

i've heard terrible things about both the wii and ps3.

nintendo

i checked the games that came out. all of them are really bad. Zelda is cool thats about it. the graphics suck compared to the PS3 and XBOX360 and the control scheme is corny like that bazooka you had for the SNES.
ps3

i dont believe the expense of this console merits what it can do, buy an xbox its cheaper

ps3

i dont believe the expense of this console merits what it can do, buy an xbox its cheaper

And make up the cost difference with buying the hard drive, wi-fi, cooling fan, and a couple of years of online fees? ;)

ps3

And make up the cost difference with buying the hard drive, wi-fi, cooling fan, and a couple of years of online fees? ;)

Fuck off

Cooling fans are known to cause more problems than they solve and besides, 360 heat issues are a thing of the past. Online fees? Show me the PS3 game worth playing online.

Tetris DS for life