thank you england for lady sov?

that guy from P.A.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea........not denying any of that....

but it dosnt get played all fuckin day in your ear......

and dex...

im fine wit it....but keep it on your side of the pond

i just cant stand gimics

not 2 mention that she had "monkeys stripping a car" in her video and the only people try 2 sell her shit were black...

and i have seen her live, when she invaded a tight ass sxsw party thinkin we wanted her there......

and guess what she sucks live, i have no patience for a dumb bitch who is following tha same formula of gimic videos that m&M used 2 become famous

and no you have not heard anything that came out of port arthur texas that was wak...its not possible 1,000,000 do not buy a record when it doenst have a video/air play because it sucks....

check tha facts.....

so thanks again for another annoying bitch

Edited by that guy from P.A.

im fine wit it....but keep it on your side of the pond

WTF am I? customs and exise for shite music? if people weren't buying it in the states it wouldn't get played

i just cant stand gimics

Don't get you mate. there's plenty of horrendous girls over here that are exactly like her. i've no reason to doubt that she is exactly like that in real life.

damn that sucks for yall....and i'm not asking for a customs agent......but this chick started there she must have huge support there 2 be able to make the move this way?.......at least thats my understanding of how it works.....

and don't get all serious im just venting, i woke up and guess what was on tv....."love me or hate me tha question blah blah blah....and then she said fuck you and i was like bet ya dumb bitch, your not an obsession your a hoe that needs a dick in tha mouth

and i didnt know about the def jam stuff, but they have all fallen off so bad that its no wonder... dame would do some shit like this.....i.e dip set

Edited by that guy from P.A.

and aren´t right said fred from england?
They are mate, but have you ever heard some of the pop music from other European countries? It makes Right Said Fred look like NWA.

not 2 mention that she had "monkeys stripping a car" in her video and the only people try 2 sell her shit were black...

I don't get what you're saying there.

maybe the worst thing i have ever heard in my life

U sure hate her... U talk about hating her so much I'm starting to wonder if u have a little crush!?

i do hate her......and now i hate her even more that im learning we created her.....so guess who that makes me dislike even more than i already do...your best friend...you zumbi lover

W.W.Z.D.

yea check out her video(if you dare)....

a bunch of monkeys strip a "phantom" and then a bunch of black people (street vendors) try 2 sell her shit....

well in america monkeys have been used quite often as racist symbols, so its just kinda strange.....

she makes fun of preppy white chicks 2(2 her credit)..but i usally dont think in that type of critical way about artists but it caught my eye

I thought I would bone, but that pic u posted is horrid! Yikes! Looks like a fucking alien or fetal alchaol syndrome baby or some shit in that pic!

Seriously--horrible build (look at her arms vs tit to tummy ratio! WTF!?)

And her head shape is all freaky and bulbus. yuck.

edit--I also don't know about the US "making" her... she is/claims to be a grime MC and I have never heard of anyone listening to grime in the US.... probably in Detroit or some shit, but that's about it. Isn't grime a UK pheoneom?