The Ruck to drop Braille 2?

Steve

LOL@Asis. I was just reading the threads about this CD and it's descended into a 9 page pile of bollocks. They've got to the point where they are discussing if when a tree falls in the woods and nobody is around, does it make a sound. LOL!! Dicks. They should forget all the theory and philosophy and just get on with it. Thank God this board ain't like that. I couldn't take it if it were!

LOL@Asis. I was just reading the threads about this CD and it's descended into a 9 page pile of bollocks. They've got to the point where they are discussing if when a tree falls in the woods and nobody is around, does it make a sound. LOL!! Dicks. They should forget all the theory and philosophy and just get on with it. Thank God this board ain't like that. I couldn't take it if it were!

but could you??? How could we ever know that!!! I think the best way to test this hypothesis because hypothetically there are an infinite ammount of ways a scratch artist can scratch an ahhhhhh.... boo boo kitty fuck and im right ... fuck you, you, you, your cool fuck you im out.. :what_smile:

Edited by alkatrazz

Guest Deeswift
yeah, true.  it's funny really - he is apparently the most talented musician ever, or whatever he claims he is, yet jojo and busted have more fans, sales, money, fame (pretty much everything) than he will ever have...

Like, i'm not digigng at you or anything Dee, but Dee hasn't really released anything as of late, but my cousin who isn't even a DJ knows who Dee is

LOL...

He's really an Iranian goat herder or something. It was funny when he was saying that he phoned MikeReezy for a one hour discussion about music and philosophy but Mike said he later called him and shouted "FUCK OFF!" then hung up.

Tony Loomin and Mike Reezy are rambling idiots. Not that I'm the most productive, but I don't post that often on them boards. But those guys seem to be there all the time. And that philosophical gibberish they talk about all the time is so enerving.

Waddup arkei!?

Whadup Monkey-Hands. How you do? I saw an clip from a dvd from germany (scratching.com or something like this) with an uppercutz crew performance (1 Scratcher and 1 Beatboxer). Where were you in this clip?

How d'you progress with I-Cunt German Scratch-Tutorial?

Waddup arkei!?

Whadup Monkey-Hands. How you do? I saw an clip from a dvd from germany (scratching.com or something like this) with an uppercutz crew performance (1 Scratcher and 1 Beatboxer). Where were you in this clip?

How d'you progress with I-Cunt German Scratch-Tutorial?

Yeah, the Skratching.com #2. It´s Timone & Zeero (2x German Beatbox Champion) By that time I was not in the crew......

I-Cuts a stupid fool, no need to say more! ;)

Now back to the topic! :49_49:

WEAK_SAUCE rules!
Have you seen this he posted on D Styles. A tribute to the ruck

it's gonna be a balls-out tribute to the man the myth and his ultimate web-=based sxratch_resource. possible titles include:

It Takes A Nation Of forum_thread_data_0018.cgi line 78 To Hold Us Back

Only Built 4 Broken Links

Full Tummy: A Decade Of Rick Ruck

Enta Da Stage - Where Is The Audience?

Critical Serverdown

Fucking LOL.