Good deal at HTFR

Steve

im thinking about getting their USB guitar

my bro sez its probably better to buy a proper guitar and get a separate lead

i wondered if it worked as MIDI but i think it just uses the comp as the amp

my guitar has inbuilt midi output :p

if u want a serious midi guitar maybe get a guitar pod. i don;t know much about them, but it basically uses your pc as an amp, you choose from a load of different styles and effects and come with multracking software.

im thinking about getting their USB guitar

my bro sez its probably better to buy a proper guitar and get a separate lead

i wondered if it worked as MIDI but i think it just uses the comp as the amp

my guitar has inbuilt midi output :p

if u want a serious midi guitar maybe get a guitar pod. i don;t know much about them, but it basically uses your pc as an amp, you choose from a load of different styles and effects and come with multracking software.

hmmmm....may look into that!

Oh man, I didn't know that you guys knew HTFR. In my opinion they got the latest with every thing. Well, on the UK Strip. A lot of stuff they sale we can't get in the US.

Oh man, I didn't know that you guys knew HTFR. In my opinion they got the latest with every thing. Well, on the UK Strip. A lot of stuff they sale we can't get in the US.

HTFR is v expensive tho, apart from these deals looking quite nice. vinyl wise it is v pricey.

and the customer service at htfr is UTTER SHIT. my housemate ordered a ecord box from them, they sent it to the wrong address, then when it was delivered it was ex-display and damaged, and then when he returned it and they sent another one out, they sent it to the wrong address AGAIN...

and the customer service at htfr is UTTER SHIT. my housemate ordered a ecord box from them, they sent it to the wrong address, then when it was delivered it was ex-display and damaged, and then when he returned it and they sent another one out, they sent it to the wrong address AGAIN...

word, they got fucked for bootlegging not too long back too. the shop's wank, nothing has a price on it, the equipment sales staff seem to know jack shit. i have quite a dislike for hard to find. their stuff isn't all that hard to find, either.