SAINT New Tattoo!

$a!n+

nice! are they in black?

Yup. I only get black tattoos. I have one with red on my leg, but I dont like the way colors look on flesh alot of the time.

im gonna get a israeli flag on my back (sarcasticlly because jews cant have tattoos) and then dissonance is gonna go cry about it

LOL!

Yeah, BTW I am scheduled to go get the cross in the middle redone again.

im gonna get a israeli flag on my back (sarcasticlly because jews cant have tattoos) and then dissonance is gonna go cry about it

LOL!

thats good make sure the shop you go to is clean though

When are you going to realise that the problem is not with Israeli people, its with the Israeli Government, so drop it you sap.

When are you going to realise that the problem is not with Israeli people, its with the Israeli Government, so drop it you sap.

reaally? clearly you've never met any israeli people

:o

;)

Do you have scoliosis? Just a thought - because I've got it. :s

All in all, it's pretty fucking money - how long did the whole process take?

I was told once that I might have scoliosis. What would make you ask that?

LOL!

thats good make sure the shop you go to is clean though

I always go to the same guy for all my tattoos.

Nice tats, did you pick the design or did you do it yourself?

They are all from things in my life. I didn't just pick them off the wall at the tattoo shops. I have been searching for abstract calligraphy that matched the idea I had. I do a lil calligraphy and pen and ink work but nothing clean as the piece I used for my back. it was actually from a small area off the sticker of a record. I copied, blew it up, changed it around a bit to flow with mt body and tatted it on. So yes they are my origibnal ideaas and yes I did use a refrence. I dont get flash tattoos.

When I did water polo, my friend asked me about my shoulder blades being uneven, and asked if it was scoliosis or not.

I said I wasn't sure, so I got it checked. My curvature isn't that bad, or so says my doctor. I had the option of going into surgery to fix this problem, or wearing a back brace. (A plastic shell - like a turtle shell). Being that I was in high school, I opted for neither.

Sometimes, I feel soreness in the back near my right shoulder blade. You don't ever feel this way, do you? It's been bothering me lately...

When I did water polo, my friend asked me about my shoulder blades being uneven, and asked if it was scoliosis or not.

I said I wasn't sure, so I got it checked. My curvature isn't that bad, or so says my doctor. I had the option of going into surgery to fix this problem, or wearing a back brace. (A plastic shell - like a turtle shell). Being that I was in high school, I opted for neither.

Sometimes, I feel soreness in the back near my right shoulder blade. You don't ever feel this way, do you? It's been bothering me lately...

I feel that exact pain. My shoulders blades look that wa I think because I am holding my shirt up. I think that pain it attributed to sleeping with your arm under your pillow and using a mouse. That should blade pain could be the begining of CTS!