Fuck Dooshbreath_, 1 Take bitchtits! (YAISAIDIT)

Guest Vekked

I didn't use a looper actually, I'm in uni so I can't record cuts over loopers with the setup I have, so I just used the scratch science record...

how's the record? i read somewhere it's best used with ultra pitch, i've debated getting it but haven't gotten around to it

I didn't use a looper actually, I'm in uni so I can't record cuts over loopers with the setup I have, so I just used the scratch science record...

how's the record? i read somewhere it's best used with ultra pitch, i've debated getting it but haven't gotten around to it

it's a dope practice record, it's like my standard record to throw on and cut with, dope samples/sentences that aren't too played out, all skipless, 4 nice beats on the other side, 2 of them are real hype... it's best used at like -20% cuz most of it's pressed at about +20% I think, but lately I've just been just using it at normal speed... I copped it from justlikehiphop.com with the BNN LP, but I almost could've bought 2 battle records for the price of shipping, $30 or summin...