DMC World Results

Orion Scorpio

man, that was actually a pretty hype battle... I only got it to work from kico on, but almost everyone was heat from then on... I love wundrkut's synth routine at the end of his set, I'm glad he ripped that, prolly the highlight set of the comp for me (I might be biased tho :p), props to him... brie was fresh too, good use of customs, well composed... the top 3 was really tight, I would've been happy with any of them getting 1st really, haha

I think if rafik was clean I would've had him 1st no doubt... but he had some skipping problems that kinda ruined his chances of that, but I'd say most of the highlight parts of the battle were from rafik's set, that nirvana ish was wicked, haha...

yasa was clean as hell too, repping the japanese style major, but he had some really tight moments too...

netik just killed it with the skills, his juggling and cutting was easily above everyone else... but honestly, I thought a lot of it sounded like dump, especially that one juggle, like his techniques were there, but like some of the beats/sounds he chose wouldn't have sounded good no matter how hard he flipped them... his set was really well put together tho, from a technical standpoint he was flawless across the board, I just can't stand his record choice, lol, but to each his own eh...

twas tiiight, 1.

netik just killed it with the skills, his juggling and cutting was easily above everyone else... but honestly, I thought a lot of it sounded like dump, especially that one juggle, like his techniques were there, but like some of the beats/sounds he chose wouldn't have sounded good no matter how hard he flipped them... his set was really well put together tho, from a technical standpoint he was flawless across the board, I just can't stand his record choice, lol, but to each his own eh...

Sorry fella but I thought netiks records selection was the shit, something a bit different from everyone elses styles and grimey as fuck...just my cup of herbal tea.

Sorry fella but I thought netiks records selection was the shit, something a bit different from everyone elses styles and grimey as fuck...just my cup of herbal tea.

yea, I imagine some people like that ish, it's just not something I can listen to, but I can respect what's being done

netik - merkage from the fucking stratosphere - red dimensionality.

dayum strate. murked everyone. yasa was tite too for me. shame rafik had the skippage... but fukin hell tho, netik and le jad came with some next level bizniss.

:|

Cheers for the other vids bones, I have watched

the netik routine about 5 or 6 times now. There's

no doubt he won it hands down his routine was

very original and he has mad skills.

Musically though I can't help thinking of a bad night

I had at the park in rotterdam in 91 with a handful

of horse tranquillisers.

I just was'nt felling that grungy heavy electronic stuff.

He nailed it though and I respect that. He completly

deserves it.

Anybody else not feeling it.

Guest Broken Sword
weak_sauce ?

lol

Did anyone else notice that Rafik's skippage occurred at exactly the same point as it did in last year's ITF scratching final? I'd be thinking about binning that part of the routine if I was him.

Ok I know some will definetely disagree but Netiks set (I only saw his) was ...well...crap. DMC is just a bunch of pre pressed records made into cacophony by dj's these days. I'm glad I didn't actually PAY to watch that....if THAT was the best that night....god help us all. DMC's really *is* on the way out.

Ok I know some will definetely disagree but Netiks set (I only saw his) was ...well...crap. DMC is just a bunch of pre pressed records made into cacophony by dj's these days. I'm glad I didn't actually PAY to watch that....if THAT was the best that night....god help us all. DMC's really *is* on the way out.

vet has spoken!

vet has spoken!

I saw rafiks...I liked that a BIT better actually...except the pre produced version of teen spirit seemed kind of effortless...ah well. I'm tryin to find something good in the bad! lol.

DAMN YOU TURNTABLIST DOWNCORE!