Dreamcast games

Clownstyle

Guest Deeswift

I think you can copy games for it but I have no idea how it works, maybe needs a chip?

There's tons of Saturn games for download on Suprnova.

Saturn definitely needs a chip. I think the isos on Suprnova are mainly going to be used for emulators.

And the DC definitely was ahead of it's time. I reckon some of the games (eg Soul Calibur) still look really good today.

ok you get it, then i'll whip you on tony hawk. again.

Tony Hawk's 2 on DC is a cool game man, and you should check out the cheats (if you haven't already)...

all the hawks have been dope

i remember playing the original on a demo disc, forever

up until the game was released.

then the bmx games come out - super dope - dave mirra bmx. i love all that shizznit

so there's so many top games, that have come out on various platforms in the last few years i havent played yet. we are spoilt for choice - after the "spectrum" years i know that right now we never had it so good.

well sigma and 2ndhand i say you should fight each other for it! LOL

Well like i said i'm happy to send it over, tho you'll have to wait another week or two as it's in my mates room and is moving out soonish and we'll be all out by the 26th of this month... i'll grab the machine from his room and try and round up all the stuff for it, but to tell the truth he hasn't really looked after it so i got a bad feeling it could be a tad bust... but yeah i'll let you know asap...

Oh and Dee Ikaruga was and still is the shit... played that game so much... Also on the TV i had the DC on you could turn it up vertically and play the game arcade style... dope...

You ever seen the movie of the guy finishing the game without losing one life? Insane...

Guest Deeswift
Oh and Dee Ikaruga was and still is the shit... played that game so much... Also on the TV i had the DC on you could turn it up vertically and play the game arcade style... dope...

You ever seen the movie of the guy finishing the game without losing one life? Insane...

You are joking? Well seeing as I'm crap on Ikaruga (I die way too often) I can appreciate anyone completing it on only one life! Holy shit that's pretty cool! I like the idea of turning the TV picture vertically. I might put my TV on it's side and see how it goes! Hehe...

You are joking? Well seeing as I'm crap on Ikaruga (I die way too often) I can appreciate anyone completing it on only one life! Holy shit that's pretty cool! I like the idea of turning the TV picture vertically. I might put my TV on it's side and see how it goes! Hehe...

Na man couldnt believve it either when i saw the video it goes on for quite a while too... i'll try and find where i've put it and send it down...

as for the TV, you should try it if your tv can take it makes the game much more enjoyable... when i was on it constantly i think the best i ever did was like the first level and bit of the second without dying tho i cant member too well... best played with someone else tho...