Dreamcast games

Clownstyle

Guest Deeswift

Forget Alcohol (sorry Sigma). I have a lot of experience burning DC backups and nothing beats Disc Juggler! Don't change any settings, use it as it is. Burn on a medium-slow speed.

Guest Deeswift

£20 buys you a DC nowadays, and for about £40 you can get pads, keyboard, games, rumble packs, all kinds of shit bundled with it.

Try to get a HKT-3030 model, these are the ones which can play CD-R's, and there's no guarantee that the other models will.

i've got one fa sale kinda if you want...

Aint used it in 1 year or so, but should still work fine, plays burns, and i've got about 50 games with it, including some class ones... Im moving out this month, so i'll go through all my shizzle and check if it still works and let you know...

Oh and i dont want nothing for it, maybe the postage if that's what it comes to... it also has an areal adapter so you dont need a scart to play it but i think some games dont play thru the adapter cos of the frequency thingy...

good machine the dc just cant be fucked with the loading times no more, some games are ace tho, and it's a stong machine, ahead of its time if you think about when it came out and shit...

guess it was a case of too much too soon, then Sega went and decided to leave the hardware market, leaving the dc alone right when slightly better machines like PS2 et al were coming out... shame really tho Sega becoming a software only company i think is the best thing they could have done... only so i could play sonic on the cube, lol...

They still make the best arcade games imo... love dem shits...

i've got one fa sale kinda if you want...

Aint used it in 1 year or so, but should still work fine, plays burns, and i've got about 50 games with it, including some class ones... Im moving out this month, so i'll go through all my shizzle and check if it still works and let you know...

Oh and i dont want nothing for it, maybe the postage if that's what it comes to... it also has an areal adapter so you dont need a scart to play it but i think some games dont play thru the adapter cos of the frequency thingy...

good machine the dc just cant be fucked with the loading times no more, some games are ace tho, and it's a stong machine, ahead of its time if you think about when it came out and shit...

you want to flow that dc to me? i'll pay postage, no problem.

i'll add to my console collection . . . .

and the dc games were good, if i remember rightly. although the control pads were on the large side

Guest Deeswift

Yup, just copy 'em and play.

What's special about DC was the originality of the games. Some DC games are just insane. Still looks great as well. Check Ikaruga's graphics if you get a chance to.

SoulCalibur on DC is still my favourite fighting game (4 years after it's release). Awesome, to this very day.