WTF!

muzzell

Well a bit like a wack version of your routine. I had to sit through a load of really average cuts to get there as well.

Definately a bite but what are ya gonna do? it was wack, you've got nowt to worry about.

I guess you could mail him or put a message on myspace telling him you're not impressed? *edit you did I see*

werd, a good nice hearted battle is what is needed, turn up there and do a routine where you drop that Fresh Prince Mike Tyson track whilst gnawing his ear off.

PS, not seen the vid yet so can't comment.

Fuck such shit. I mean if he bit for practice reason Ok, but then going official with a routine of someone else is just fucking wack. You should give him a lesson Muz.

I also once saw a DJ for a certain German rapper, which bit the "Method Man" Routine from Mr. Sinister. He executed it well, not as nice as Sinister, but still clean. At the end of the routine I fucking shouted "courtesy of Mr. Sinister you Thieve". He felt discovered and looked towards me with disgrace.

As i say just turn up with a tidy little routine that embarasses the shit out of him.

on a side note:

greatest moments in scratchory #234.

In the first colour of money battle that I organised one of Rasps routines involved playing a tone to the tune of Apache.......

Mike-L was a judge. Rasp lost. Ouch.

As i say just turn up with a tidy little routine that embarasses the shit out of him.

on a side note:

In the first colour of money battle that I organised one of Rasps routines involved playing a tone to the tune of Apache.......

whats next? Ironman?

on a side note:

whats next? Ironman?

yeah exactly except this was like doing ironman in a battle that 8ball was judging.

yeah I remember that Fast-T routine too. Except it wasn't even nearly as good as Shortkuts version.

BITEY...

yeah i say turn up and son him...

you need to win at least one battle this year! ;)

but seriously the cuts are so alike(but not as well executed) its ridiculous....

and the start bit is a blatant babu bite of one of his 97 sets i think...

you could just write a note like "Nice routine man... especially that end bit" and see does he get back to you grovelling....

i bet your chuffed your gettin covered tho...

...actually i saw a dude in ireland do one of troubl and one of netiks routines, i remember just lookin over to flip in disbelief as it happened ...

( it wasn't him, he was just at the gig too..)

Guest Vekked

I say don't do anything, I was feeling his routine more anyways,

EDIT: Fuck Gabe! (since this is my 2000th post)

and also, I'd like to give my 2000th post speech...

I'd like to thank everyone on dv who has supported my cause, and all of the meaningful posts I've made, and stuck with me through all of the threads I've hijacked in the name of dissing someone, or ish talking... I'd also like to thank savwar, for telling me that this was my 2000th post... I'd like to thank P-Ski for letting me hate on him, and taking it seriously, and sending me death threat pm's... and Gabe, for letting me hate on him, and not sending me death threat pm's... and fp for being part of qbert's SES way back (p.s. I hear it's coming back)... and lastly I'd like to thank Ryan for lending his crotch for my avatar, and nothing else, because that's just about all he's good for (ya what? post a file, this is TMFGMV's house)...

that is all for now, thanks

TMFGMV, equestrian/esquire

p.s. read my sig if you haven't, it's important

p.p.s. Due to some inconsiderate people taking up all the names on DV, DV will soon be forced to charge people for it's services. Sorry for any inconvenience. - Steve

lol i know crunch, hes a good guy. used to cut with him all the time till he moved bk to dondon, to be fair it is a bite, remember he showed me the dvd of the dmc yr u competed muzz an mentioned he had the records.. serious though i think this is a bit of an over reaction though, hes got alot of other routines of his own and i think he imitated ur routine cos he thought it was sick and has the same records already in his collection.. to ppl dissing his cuts too, well hes alot more into juggling then cutting.