Rustybeatz Vol II: Download it here

Jon

A Mix of Hiphop, rock,downtempo and turntablism from dj rusty, the purpose of this mix is to showcase the genres of music i play out. I decided to cut down on the amount of cutting/turntablism i did on this one, but there's still a fair bit of scratchy goodness on here. Thanks to everyone who recorded shoutouts, and thanks to sketchy for helping me with the bonobo blends and the multitracking. Enjoy

Tracklisting

1: Grand Wizard Theodore's Introduction

2: DJ Rusty- Remember the name intro

3: Arcee- Stripes

4:High & Mighty- B-boy Document "99

5:Resin Dogs feat Blurum 13- End Game

6: Eric B & Rakim- Microphone Fiend

7: Rage Against The Machine- Microphone Fiend

8: Insolence- Poison Well

9: Linkin Park- Interlude (and one)

10: Team Sleep- King Diamond

11: Rusty P's- Relax

12: Urban Species-Blanket feat. Imogen Heap/Tool-Parabol [blend]

13: Bonobo-Nighlite feat. bajka / Linkin Park- Lying from you [sketchy's blend]

14: Bonobo- Nightlite feat.Bajka/Limp Bizkit-Build A Bridge [sketchy's blend]

15: Bonobo- Nitelite/Limp Bizkit-Build A Bridge [rusty's loop blend]

16: Placebo- Twenty Years

17: Team Sleep- Ever (Foreign Flag)

18: Alias & Tarsier- Rising Son

19: Deftones- Beware The Water

20: Gym Class Heroes- Band Aids/Shoutouts

21: The End

Bonus 1: Eric Ellington feat. dj rusty- Exorcist love [prod. Tree]

.:. RIGHT CLICK & SAVE .:.

:d

Steve if ur still willing to upload the mix onto your webspace, could you download the cue sheet when its done then zip it into different songs?

Sure, although there's no need to split the file into separate songs - that's the point of having a cue sheet.

jus finished listenin to it, good job, cuts were pretty nicely placed in with the tracks too. prefered the second half of the mix cos of the track selection, seems to be some skippin around 40 mins in on one of the tracks, cud do with more blending and less jus changin tracks too! cool outro trak

jus finished listenin to it, good job, cuts were pretty nicely placed in with the tracks too. prefered the second half of the mix cos of the track selection, seems to be some skippin around 40 mins in on one of the tracks, cud do with more blending and less jus changin tracks too! cool outro trak

ah that skipping is cos i started looping part of the bonobo song and then it abruptly goes into the loop mix unfortunetly i cudnt get rid of that.

thanks for the comments

What chile said pretty much sums up what I thought of it too. I enjoyed it though - even the rock stuff. Haha.