ImgBurn (Free program for burning disc images)

Steve

disadvantage: bad computers windows machines may have trouble with reading multisession CDs.
Seems a good time to quote x2k: -

What pisses me of is the snobbish attitude that most (not all) Mac owners seems to have, hence the collective name for Mac owners in my office is "knobheads".

lol.

bad computers windows machines over 90% of all computers in use today may have trouble with reading multisession CDs.

:8

BTW Steve, I just burned off a MCElite iso with that app, very nice indeed. My NEC DVD burner is a cunt as Nero and a bunch of other burning apps don't recognise it (although as Alcohol is my app of choice it's not a huge issue). But if a free app exists that does the job, I'll choose it over the commerical option any day of the week so nice looking out mate.

What pisses me of is the snobbish attitude that most (not all) Mac owners seems to have, hence the collective name for Mac owners in my office is "knobheads".

yo, i spended 25% more than i had to spend for a windows machine... i need have to have a snobbish attitude now. :p