Dark FM

x2k

http://www.darkfm.com/

A newish Internet radio station (been running for about 5 months), I'm playing Tuesdays 8pm-10pm (mostly hip hop, dnb & breaks but expect anything). It would be nice to have some more listeners and if anyone fancies a slot/regular show it's quite possible I can get you one (you'll need broadband & Winamp with Shoutcast).

Come and get involved and show your support for a group of people trying to do what they enjoy and make it successful.

Nice one. I'll have a listen next week.

Hopefully next week should be a good one, we should be having some live hip hop from a mate, which is well worth a listen!!! I'll probably play some hip hop to then we'll drop an hour of some heavy dnb.

Do you reckon you be up for doing a slot on there if I can arrange it?

I have a load of dnb mixes I've done, if u want to use them to fill in some time slots. They are done on Acid Pro as I don't have any decks, but I assure you they are pukka! some are quite mainstream while others are tunes I doubt anyone has heard b4. If any1 wants em I'll upload em for yerz.

Right, I've confirmed all the details for next week, you can expect...

a hip hop set by, errr me :)

some live hip hop from a local producer production, rhyming, instruments, harmonies etc all buy one guy some very very sick, but slightly tounge in cheek hip hop

and an load of heavy DnB from DJ A.D.E

I have a load of dnb mixes I've done, if u want to use them to fill in some time slots.  They are done on Acid Pro as I don't have any decks, but I assure you they are pukka! some are quite mainstream while others are tunes I doubt anyone has heard b4. If any1 wants em I'll upload em for yerz.

I'll mention it to the geezers who run the station and see if they're up for it.

Sound quality does seem quite good. I think it would be nice to see more people play on there though because the station is quite new and there's loads of empty sets. It would be nice to see DarkFm be come really popular.

The end of the DarkFM broadcast was fucking funny! Who was that guy chatting and swearing before he was told "You're still on the facking radio!"? lol.

:red_smile: That was me.

I hit the disconnect button on the Shoutcast plugin but fogot I had the 'Reconnect on disconnection' button checked which meant it reconnected without me noticing, I then proceeded to start a Skype conversation with guys that started DarkFM!!

Anyway, if anyone's about tomorrow we're doing an Old Skool special!!!

Edited by x2k

Safe!

Yo Matt, was it the Chopper (Ray Keith) or Helicopter (Deep Blue) tune you wanted and if it was the Chopper was it the original or Shy FX version (with the "Ladies and gentlemen, we are now ready for take off...." intro).

LOL, had of couple of mates come round and everyone got pissed and started talking bollocks and making stupid noised into the mic. I did record most of it but it wasn't really all that special, some of it was good though. Next week we got a load of breaks and electro for some local promoters (plus some more DnB)