User Status

Liam

Is it just me, or does 'elite member' sound more important than 'VIP member'? Perhaps you should switch to 'tightarse' and 'one generous bloodclot'.

(while we're on the subject, sorry I can't afford to stick a fiver in the kitty or something, as it stands I'm a week late and two hundred quid short on the rent so the timing was pretty bad... perhaps I'll send you admins a 'DV bonus' when my harvest dries....)

Is it just me, or does 'elite member' sound more important than 'VIP member'? Perhaps you should switch to 'tightarse' and 'one generous bloodclot'.

(while we're on the subject, sorry I can't afford to stick a fiver in the kitty or something, as it stands I'm a week late and two hundred quid short on the rent so the timing was pretty bad... perhaps I'll send you admins a 'DV bonus' when my harvest dries....)

I think you're probably right but I'll let the other admin's decide. Btw do you think Pond Scum sounds more important than Cunt?