A Track by sirchickski

x2k

Guest sirchickski

Ignore the lydian stuff that was just going to whom i was argueing with to make a point.

And yer i agree the 27 seconds bit is off i messed up and had to recover and i hesitate later on in the song but thats what happens. Even most famous people mess up live. If i do it immaculate every time it just wouldnt be me lol. For me to do like one mess up and go "wait ill re do the whole thing"..well sod that cos no one can get it perfect which i agree. I did mess up but what you expect 2 months of playing, its not bad considering that.

Also to add that fact why any one has to critise me playing for 1 year is sucha arguementative thing. Im not the only person in the world do it ya know. My mate mike plays drums whos learnt it in a year, another mate of mine called Kev learnt it in a year and he taught him self! Now that is what i call impressive compared to me. Shame hes in a band cos i want him to join mine. My teacher said its possible to get to grade 8 in year just got to learn learn and learn more.

And just to add, I have no reason to lie about me been playing a year to you lot, whats the point ? Serious, and also what is the point of making fake user accounts to impersonate me, thats kinda worse than what your portraying me. You say im a liar, but i aint sad enough to make accounts to impersonate a complete stranger. Heck what most of you guys say i believe... to a degree, i either see it as truth or a joke. But you guys take everything so bleeding over the top, look how mad it gets. I made one post saying i was leaving on friday. And that went on to about 5 pages long (of arguements)

Then this one posted by someone else of my track, which gets flamed and then people mock me about it all (which turns to arguements) and im told to post a file... thats just low...you making it obvious that you want me to post a file to go:

"Oh thats not you"

or

"Thats not grade 8 thats not even close"

or to say things that is no picky and beyond realistic.. like "oh his strings out of tune by a 1/8th of a semi quaver ! I mean for fuck sake.... guitars go out of tune weather ya like it or not. This is real life stop being picky.

g sharp is an a flat, it is impossible to tell the difference coz there is none.

then how come in an arguement on DV it was pointed out they are diffrent explain that one mr. know it all wanking judgemental bastard now shut up i dont care for god sake was just proving my point..did noting to you to need you to offend me so get a life...

Guest sirchickski

cos i use a whammy in most songs so string goes out of tune (not damn key who ever made that wank up) half way through a song it happens. I try to re-tune as a i play but thats annoying some times.

i dont have a lock on the nut so very easy to out of tune from many things like a small bump but the whammy does it the most, and bends do it too but not often.

your mate might have played for one year and sound good, for sumone playing for one year. theyr not gona sound like phil collins tho are they. and dont take the piss hes a great percussionist... you cant expect to develop the ear over simply a year, it takes years, even scratching can take a long time to learn and thats hardly rocket science. i think you'd be hard strained to follow the most basic jazzer in a jam, but i havent been able to hear your file and im gona crash now anywaa. i think youre full of poo, and id quite hapily call your ass out to put it in its rightful place. i think you play rock, and rock is as simple as a line dance, but i dont know, so fuck you, bring on friday, and yeah. rock off.

g sharp is an a flat, it is impossible to tell the difference coz there is none.

then how come in an arguement on DV it was pointed out they are diffrent explain that one mr. know it all wanking judgemental bastard now shut up i dont care for god sake was just proving my point..did noting to you to need you to offend me so get a life...

you know better to trust a load of scratchers tho dont you, someone of your musical ability.

Guest sirchickski

who said i had the best ears in the world? thats the one thing i aint great at... i cant listen to a song n pick out the exact keys etc.

But i can stay in key when i play etc and thats all i need to play.

And just cos i say i play grade 8 doesnt mean "yeh im better than jazz players and hendirx n all that shit!" cos thats bollocks!! grade 8 doesnt mean your the best just means your at a level that many others are. If there was a grade 8 it would be probably the levels of jazz players.. but i never learnt jazz.

Guest sirchickski

Lase a grade 8 isnt everything though its just a exam that they pick what you need to pass. So i dont say i know everything i just played a song to who ever the hell it was and they said "thats grade 8 there straight away"then i had to do an exam.

drakule i do trust these scratchers as you call them cos they know more than me with music...simply put. Ive had to ask for help on equipment/pc's etc... i still look up to them not down... perhaps you judged me more extremely that you should of. For someone who says they been playing for years you must be what..late 20ies early 30ies.. someone your age shouldnt judge people... thats what teens do.

and drakule..you not getting me any closer to wanting to post a file to be honest cos youll just flame it regardless of how good given how long i been playing.

i just wonder - if you've taken grade 8 then surely you have at least grade 5 theory

"diffrence between a G sharp and an A flat... ...something like 1/14th of a quaver or something"

"his strings out of tune by a 1/8th of a semi quaver !"

a quaver is a rhythmic measure, in no way related to tuning or pitch

there is no way anyone can be grade 8 and not know that

alright, listen. first off, you're a fucking prick. second off, I have perfect pitch, and i am sure that you are tone deaf. it would explain why you seem to statisise music rather than appreciate the actual music in, well, music. I don't know exactly what key you are playing in because I don't know much music theory. The point is, there's no need. It sounds fucking crap at various points because you are playing notes that do not sound good next to each other and on top of each other- if you weren't tone deaf you would understand this. I know it must be difficult to understand, because it's like women talking about their pussy- you don't have one so you'll never get it. It's also hard for me to imagine how people like you hear music (for instance I could also tell you the pitch of fans etc- i can just hear it). But most people hear things differently than you. And most people think differently to you. Bear that in mind.

Who knows, I might come see you after a show one time. If you're in these parts I may hear about it- I know your name, bandname, what you look like and so on afterall... :)

sasquatch kinda summed it all up there really...

i just wonder - if you've taken grade 8 then surely you have at least grade 5 theory

"diffrence between a G sharp and an A flat... ...something like 1/14th of a quaver or something"

"his strings out of tune by a 1/8th of a semi quaver !"

a quaver is a rhythmic measure, in no way related to tuning or pitch

there is no way anyone can be grade 8 and not know that

Also, I've reupped the file for those who missed this masterpiece.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...4333B9E7DB7391A

fact of the matter is you're pretentious, and a natural born bullshitter, and you hit some duff notes in that piece.

i ain't grade 8, but i wouldn't put a piece up with that amount of duff notes in. simple as.

lets hope your post grade 8 piece is a little better. fair play though, you got the cheesy cock-rock sound down to a tee!

Guest sirchickski

lol yet still getting offence thrown at me and asking me to post something hmm, ya really winning me over to actually post a file.

yo i just listened up here, you're amazing......ly shit. timings very poor all the way through, constantly drifting (and dont tell me thats rubato!) and your intonations pretty terrible too, you actually shift keys in a couple places without meaning too (this is clear coz you only go into the key for one note before you correct it). youd barely get thru grade 3 playing like that, you shouldnt run your mouth in the fashion you do kiddo

myspace.com/thedjfred first track on there maybe, i play strings n that in all of them tho...the tracks there arent technically all that - the first track has some more tricky parts towards the end, and the second track up there has some nice parts at the start too

i just recorded a couple sessions on a jazz album for this guy - PMD they havent done the final mixes yet tho, but will post that up soon too, its an album based on jazz from the seychelles and is quite technical if thats what you're after.

Guest sirchickski

technical isnt what i look for, i look how what people can get out of simplicity mostly. Altho i dont like playing simplistic stuff i get bored which is my problem.

Waa i love Neverstop! Thats wiked that one. Whos doing bass?

Is the video on there of you?