Monitor is guna blow i think..

Guest sirchickski

Also, think about whether you move it a lot, etc. I've moved numerous times in the last four years and I can tell you, lugging two 21" monitors sucks! My TFT, however, fits in my rucksack... it's tiny. It's only a 15" TFT, but that's ideal -it even fits in my notebook case, whick is dope... dual screen in the library :)

Guest sirchickski

Nah i never move it, im just going to use it as my home recording studio. What speakers were u on about you had for free ?

Guest sirchickski

lmao that was my fault cos i mentioned recording studio! Yeh i meant monitor but naturally said speaker without thinking :p

Guest sirchickski

I was referring to this;

If you want a CRT monitor, just ask -I've got literally dozens going spare here and there, mostly 17", free if you want it. Where you at? Either near Cambridge, York or not too far from the A1 or M1 I'd happily drop one or two off for a fiver bag of bud

Liam, what are these free 60 inch plasmas you're talking about? Can I have one?

DO I LOOK LIKE RICTA OR SOMETHIN'???

Put on a baseball cap that's far too small for your head, a pair of shell suit bottoms and who knows? :p