Serrato Scratch Live - YAY or NAY?

Bitrate don't matter? I've got all my shiz as mp3s...so that would be hella dope...

Ttm 57 - I know it's pretty dope, but still, I think it looks sooooooooooooooooooo ugly especially if you compare it with the 08....So I'm not too sure if I'm gonna buy any mixer. The other thing is, that if I want to go play in a club, I'd have to bring my ttm with me and re-cable their whole soundsystem cause teh converting-box-thingy is built into the mixer. Now consideirng that I play in clubs - I'd preffer just to have to use the standard mixer there (here in Switzerland almost always a pioneer) and just have to do the re-cabling of the turntables...ya get me? That's sorta what I view as a downside on the ttm57...but please, correct me if I'm wrong.

pee.z

get serato and youll never have to buy vinyl again..

Why wouldn't you want to buy vinyl??

I still think nothing compares to vinyl, but SSL is a bomb tool... I love it cause 1) you don't have to tranport crates of recs and 2) it's about $2,500 cheaper than the crappiest vinyl press. BUT, I'm not too into juggling with it... prefer the real deal.

man i had no problems with juggling w/ serato. i think it makes it easier because it takes less time switch and cue the second record, just click a button and your there, a juggler's dream.

It is easy to install and easy to use. It depends on your configuration, for mine P4 2.8ghz. 512 ram it works flawless. When i set it to buffer 5 I can even play an instrumentall on Cubase and record with Cubase the scratches from serato without pops and crackless sound.

btw I'm very happy that I sold my Final Scratch make a conclusion for yourself.

When i set it to buffer 5 I can even play an instrumentall on Cubase and record with Cubase the scratches from serato without pops and crackless sound.

is that a laptop or desktop?

Bitrate don't matter? I've got all my shiz as mp3s...so that would be hella dope...

Ttm 57 - I know it's pretty dope, but still, I think it looks sooooooooooooooooooo ugly especially if you compare it with the 08....So I'm not too sure if I'm gonna buy any mixer. The other thing is, that if I want to go play in a club, I'd have to bring my ttm with me and re-cable their whole soundsystem cause teh converting-box-thingy is built into the mixer. Now consideirng that I play in clubs - I'd preffer just to have to use the standard mixer there (here in Switzerland almost always a pioneer) and just have to do the re-cabling of the turntables...ya get me? That's sorta what I view as a downside on the ttm57...but please, correct me if I'm wrong.

pee.z

EXACTLY!

When i set it to buffer 5 I can even play an instrumentall on Cubase and record with Cubase the scratches from serato without pops and crackless sound.

is that a laptop or desktop?

It's an HP nx9010 laptop p4 2.8ghz 40gb 512 ram + Lacie firewire hdd and M-Audio Firewire Audiophile

I got serato 1.5 a few weeks ago, its pretty dope. Although I find that scratching/juggling on Serato is slightly delayed, especially for faster chirps/chirp flares etc. Its like a milisecond out of time.

Anyone else find any scratch/delay related problems? Im using my desktop computer at the moment, 1GB Ram, 2.21 Ghz....However I used it on a mates apple laptop and it seemed to be a bit more accurate?

:s