Ghetto Warriors

mattnice

Guest loop skywalker

i cant stop playing this cunt.

matt...you did it again .....you too are fuckin great...but i am as you say..mr fuckin great himself.

I say we celebrate this tune by eating lots of baileys jelly

woo very nice...dirty as hell...great scratching...not too much...simple vocals....very basic which makes it that so much better...i cant really fault it

its more than hip hop...it reminds m of the white stripes, breaks etc rolled into 1. it is a very simple song. but being simple makes it that much better. songs i have heard try too mush which spoil it...it takes a lot to make a song like that. i just hope all your songs will be as good as this one

whats an elite member...is that the same as an advanced member???????????

btw 2 - 0 to chelsea (vs newcastle) can the world be a more perfect place.. i think not

Are you using a PC to record mate? There are actually two volume controls for the line in. One affects the volume you hear, but not the recording level, so turning that down doesn't help.

Actually, I'm sure you said you use minidiscs so you can ignore the above!

Guest loop skywalker

i know what ya mean sigma...but this is like..in the lair the sound is really flat due to all the egg boxage and stuff i needed to dampen the sound so the chav scum round my way dont know there is gear in there worth knicking.

Its like you can hardly hear the sound im scratching..then when you play it back its as loud as fuck.......there must be some post production fuckery that can cure this in this day an age what with the advent of the wireless and the like.