Replacement 707/909 line faders?

Theyre regular alps. I dunno if you can put pro x but you might be able to put a png. Although knowing pioneer they arent very big on people modifying there gear so you might be able to put a good ol png but i doubt youll have contour control. New know though, best bet is just get an alps.

yea they are all regular alps contact faders for the lines. Im telling you this Maaaaaaaaaan hahaha. I use to have one and they are shitty never use alps faders.

the only difference between the 909 and 707 is the effects

they're short body ALPS faders and i don't think you could get a png in there cos they're too deep

they feel great but don't last that long, i'm on my 2nd set of faders now in my 909, sa-5 is getting on for 3 years old now and still on it's original faders. who said stanton pngs were crap?

i don't think you could get a png in there cos they're too deep

:| you're kidding, right? The Penny is short as fuck! Will it really not squeeze in there?

Geometry factors aside; the only other thing you need to worry about is getting the correct resistance value. P&G do a wide range of resistances. If you get the right one, it should be a straight swap, no problems.

i don't think you could get a png in there cos they're too deep

:| you're kidding, right? The Penny is short as fuck! Will it really not squeeze in there?

Geometry factors aside; the only other thing you need to worry about is getting the correct resistance value. P&G do a wide range of resistances. If you get the right one, it should be a straight swap, no problems.

you could get pngs working outside the unit, but it's be far too much of a ballache to get them inside the unit , for starters the faders plug straight into the circuit board underneath, no wires.

the up faders are as skinny as the ones in the og shdj1200, so the circuit board would have to be moved. now i haven't stripped my unit down any further than to take the faders out but i'm guessing the transform switches, cd fader start switches and level leds are all on the same board, so that'd mean modding all of that too

as for the exact model of the fader, i can't remember :$ . i swapped them out a while ago.