Battle Of The Planets soundtrack upped

Banano

that's not too bad then, sucks for you though eh?

haha

and don't worry about the samples man, whenever you can

i've made a few changes this past day or two, i'll send you the new exe on monday to see what you reckon if that's ok

don't think there's much more i can add now

The timing of the chirp flare is wrong man - it just don't sound right. I was gonna say when I sent you the new samples. The program is looking wicked now though. One thing I would say is you have removed the ability to generate a new combo while one is playing. You have to press stop first then do it. Any reason for that?

Has Dub or Tim sorted some cuts for you yet or are they as slack as me?

I'm 35 in 3 months. Thanks for cheering me up!! :angry:

that's weird, i actually really like the chirp flare, maybe you could do a little snippet when you do the new samples with a beat behind it so i can hear it better

or do a notation thing, whatever it's called

the other guys haven't done em yet but it's only been a few days so i wouldn't expect them for a bit

i did get rid of the generate because it made it tricky to keep track of stuff while playing, i've changed it a bit since so i could put it back if it's something that you reckon it might be used

I dunno what it is about the chirp flare thing - it just doesn't sound right. It does sound good, but not right - know what I mean?

I liked the ability to generate while it's playing cos you can just change it with one click. Could you also add a drop down box or something for selecting the skill level? That would be good too.