WSTC Semi Final Me Vs Unkut

savwar

World Series Turntable Championship

(not officially the semis but it is kinda as its me or unkut & shub or craim in the final)

SAVWAR vs A german dude..

http://www.slickbeats.net/ringside.php?BattleID=386

i recorded a terribly sloppy version of my routine...

just couldn't nail it all as i'd only made it up between sat night and sunday...(only got the vinyl on friday)...

As, with no routine on tuesday i freaked out legged it to a mates and sequenced up some shit and got it pressed...didn't get to practice on serato or anything either...

and my scratchin got worse as the day went on on sunday when i was recordin it...

theres some ghetto net talk....

i think i feel as close to the ruck now as i'm ever going to...

Guest Vekked

like I said man, I thought this was dope as hell... apparently I'm not allowed to say that on slickbeats tho, or the unkut nut squad comes after me... but I really appreciate how you flipped those merge samples, it sounded really dope, and especially since I've messed with those merge samples before, and I probably wouldn't have tried to put them over that beat, I wouldn't have thought they'd fit like that...

unkut's routine is definately disgusting too though, but I dunno, everyone raves about the technicality of his routines, and sometimes they are, but other times it's a lot of babying/chirping crazy sounding drum samples, so it sounds a lot more technical than it is... his drumming is nutty though, probably my favourite part of that routine, that was an ill diss at the start of yours too...

it was real close, probably the best round of the battle so far, but yours got me doing some head nodding & that ish, no matter the outcome though, this is the closest unkut's came to being taken out

Dope set man. I enjoyed yours a whooole lot more than that Unkut cat's. His drumming was dope as hell, but the rest of it was a tad annoying. I couldn't even really tell what was going on lol. He's obviously good but I didn't really like that. Your routine was really solid as a whole. Nice job !

Guest Vekked

I was just thinking, now tell me if this would be legal... I multi-track a routine for this battle, make it really dope... then I press it to vinyl, and I record the record playing, post it up... now that would fuck up some heads right there, lolll

Guest Vekked

p.s. I still think you cheated straight up you multi-tracking asshole, those weren't even your cuts, I swear I posted a scratchapella a while ago that sounded just like that...

p.s. I still think you cheated straight up you multi-tracking asshole, those weren't even your cuts, I swear I posted a scratchapella a while ago that sounded just like that...

:(( :(( :((

Savwar man that set is fucking dope. This is by far the tightest battle yet, really close between you two. I was kinda dissappointed that Unkut used one of his old routines from ITF but I can understand how he would save the new ones for last.

I was just thinking, now tell me if this would be legal... I multi-track a routine for this battle, make it really dope... then I press it to vinyl, and I record the record playing, post it up... now that would fuck up some heads right there, lolll

Hahaha. Ill. I have ideas like that all the time. lol. Do it in the DMCs.

Savwar I'm a check this when I get home.

yeah its nice but sloppy....

i'm kinda pissed i had to use it coz i really like the melody

and would prefer to have a really good version of it out there..

if there is gonna be a 3rd/4th battle is it this weekend or next...???

please say next as i'm gonna have to make up another routine...

I dunno i felt too guilty about it so i didn't...

i know unkut and he's a good guy..

he's referrin to the track i use at the end which also has the sample:

"Fuck you losers, while you fake jacks I makes manouvers

like Hitler...."

but i thought it was too nasty... and time reasons..

although i could have called it my Semi-Final Solution!

bading....

he has a routine of his video up there

:8

To be fair to Savwar, you can't use Unkut's video to judge him AT ALL, unless Savwar posted up his video too. Everything seems nicer w/ a visual.

definately true.

this battles awesome, its a shame its been cock jockeyed over so much on the thread, so many peoploe spouting such a load of crap.. ah well, myself is included in that...

in an UN-related note, the video on the front page of slickbeats, the unKut is a sick sick sick little routine, dunno if its been posted on here before tho.

disgustingly sick