dammit Excess

Guest petesasqwax

Guest petesasqwax

man, so fucking musical and probably the closest to proper emotion i've heard in tablist tracks so far.

what was "Johnny had a bad day" from? i only have it as a pretty shitty 128k mp3

that's right, lally is quite emotional. actually you can see how everybody is really touched by performing the song on the bonus part of the blt dvd.

johnny had a bad day hasn't been officially released yet - the mp3 version is from the old styluswars site...

Guest petesasqwax

ah ok - that figures. i was given the mp3 years back but have still not seen a bringle of it to buy anywhere. i'd like to hear cuts like on johnny... over something like "it's gonna land". the controlled technicality of his cuts would work a treat over that kind of musical composition

ah wtf - just a practice cuts file over bog standard electro shit would be ill enough! lol

Guest petesasqwax

still don't have the BLT dvd so i can't cry yet. maybe my tear ducts closed and i'm secretly norris? i need this shit in order to truly know for sure (fa'show)