The Halo Error Newwest Track

$a!n+

This is the hardest song we have done. Has a bit of a slipknot/Pantera feel. Kinda of a lil deftones feel. Its just a ruff draft. But...Tell me what you think of the mesh of styles.

The Halo Error - Everything Lasts

If you dont want to download it you can hear it

http://www.myspace.com/gabrielsaintla

The song Changes on the Myspace is a new tune aswell.

niiiiice!!

You have a good screaming voice

Kayswah's piano changes the whole thing which is cool, the guitars and vocals are heavy, and the drums have a korn sound to them. but the piano makes everything seem calm. its weird. but good

niiiiice!!

You have a good screaming voice

Kayswah's piano changes the whole thing which is cool, the guitars and vocals are heavy, and the drums have akorn dound to them. but the piano makes everything seem calm. its weird. but good

Thanks Rusty.

yeh, i think you should make the guitar part a little more interesting. maybe a have a breakdown midway then have a guitar solo too. Mess around with the heavy factor. :) keep up the work man :)

I played those guitars. Our gutarist wasnt there the day we recorded this. He helped alot with the vocals but he hasnt laid his parts down. He is coming Tuesday to do it. He is alot better than me, and I am sure he will fix all the problems. He was saying the same thing that your saying as I was putting the vocals down.

Thanks again Rusty.

thanks rusty for the props. i'm sure that the song will go through a change somewhere in it, like a really weird bridge. i'm working on a piece to go with the piano riff already to kinda double the length of the riff. not sure if it will work,but i'm always in my lab pressing keys and trying new techniques as well as ideas.holla

thanks rusty for the props. i'm sure that the song will go through a change somewhere in it, like a really weird bridge. i'm working on a piece to go with the piano riff already to kinda double the length of the riff. not sure if it will work,but i'm always in my lab pressing keys and trying new techniques as well as ideas.holla

Dood. Is that Rio Ferdinand in your avatar? Downloading now men.

rusty loves it cos you sound like chester bennington LOL

just kidding

yeah i like it a lot, the chorus needs something, dont know what but something more epic...

love the piano though, gives it a nice texture

and its all recorded lovely. did you do that in a studio?

rusty loves it cos you sound like chester bennington LOL

just kidding

yeah i like it a lot, the chorus needs something, dont know what but something more epic...

love the piano though, gives it a nice texture

and its all recorded lovely. did you do that in a studio?

#1 I am not a very big fan of Chester Bennington. He sounds kinda like he whines. I dunno. Sooo, i just hope your kidding.

We are gonna rework some of the guitars to try and give it a different feel at a parts. Also, a breakdown/bridge thing.

We have our own studio really. We all chip in together and rent office space where we store, rehearse, and record.

Thanks again to everyone for listening!

we probably have about 8 songs that are just instrumental that we fuck around with as well as playing some of them live. it;s all about our mood mannnnnnnnnnnn.holla