Rick James - Mary Jane [mattnice re edit]

Cheers for listening to it, it seems someone else on another forum thought different though.i posted this on another website and this is the reply i got..

Jesus Christ...Rick James would slap you himself if he heard this shit!

Go back to the drawing board man, you didn't even use the most vulnerable part of the song. Tell me how you tried to be innovative and completly failed! Your kicks are explosively deep and really doesn't need to be...My god, I'm going to say this once and once only...

Get better, I'm not even playing anymore...you think I'm picking on you but the forum clearly suggests that you don't post any wack shit what so ever, and you never seem to listen...ever!

Do it over and come back something more impressive!

i don't think u likes it :p

Cheers for listening to it, it seems someone else on another forum thought different though.i posted this on another website and this is the reply i got..

Jesus Christ...Rick James would slap you himself if he heard this shit!

Go back to the drawing board man, you didn't even use the most vulnerable part of the song. Tell me how you tried to be innovative and completly failed! Your kicks are explosively deep and really doesn't need to be...My god, I'm going to say this once and once only...

Get better, I'm not even playing anymore...you think I'm picking on you but the forum clearly suggests that you don't post any wack shit what so ever, and you never seem to listen...ever!

Do it over and come back something more impressive!

i don't think u likes it  :p

Ask the mummyf**ker to post some of his sh!t then , you cant talk the talk if you dont walk the walk y'kno.

This is my reply to that dude

don't know what notti's prob with me is?

Perhaps he just don't understand me,which is far enuff but he does come across as a total ...Whats the word im Lookin for i think u all may know.

its reminds me of being at school ,u know when someone fancies u

but instead of showing their feelings ,they just have a go at you.

Now Dave i appreciate that u fancy me but i don't go that way.

Love and Kisses

Matt