what faders fit an xs4?

p-ski

But there aren't any other ecler faders you'd want to put in. The xs series mixers already use Ecler Pro-Faders. Even among ecler mixers, the only better fader would be an Eternal, which is impossible to mod in because you lack the circuitry.

All battle style ecler and tascam mixers use the ecler pro-fader, except for the HAK 360. So yes, this includes the 310 and the 320. Like i said, the only step up from the pro-fader is the eternal, which is impossible to mod in.

im pretty confused lol on the turntable lab website it says "replacement for Hak 320 only" plus it has the fader plate is that why it is more than the "ecler replacement line/crossfader"

For fuck's sake man, the HAK 320 is fucking nearly identical to the XS-8. They both use ecler fucking pro-faders. Fucking call a mother fucking Ecler rep or fucking ask fucking Gizmo if you don't fucking believe me. I'm fucking sorry that there aren't any other fucking faders available in the Ecler line. Too fucking bad and boo fucking hoo. Buy a fucking pro fucking x or fucking mod your fucking xs-4.

I would now like to nominate myself for most likely to obsessively use the word "fuck" in a post.

CAN YOU NOT READ???? I said "All battle style ecler and tascam mixers use the ecler pro-fader, except for the HAK 360." That includes the xs-4 in case you couldnt tell. I don't know how many other ways to say it.

ok didnt wanna make another XS4 post but...just baught one off my friends hands because he no longer needed it and i been buggin to get it from him for a while...50 bucks i couldnt go wrong,and makes for having a setup for 2 but anywho....there any simple mods to make the cut in time better on this shit? im not familiar with these faders and i havent been up on the moding shit since a long time ago haha.

I dont think there are any mods that are very suitable for the ecler pro-faders. I tried opening the fader in my XS-8 a couple times. It's a royal pain in the ass and you have to be extremely careful not to fuck up the contact prongs. Scrape and tape mods are notorious for creating problems with fader feel and sound quality. You could try doing a washer mod, but IMO the fader isn't beefy enough for a rubber washer. On the other hand you'd probably break your fader trying to throw a metal washer in there.

ye thats what i was thinking...they look just like the old stanton SK series (sk4,sk5) type of faders...no real way to open them unless you bend the houseing for the fader itself. kinda sceptical about doing that again. im thinking of rigging a metal peice near the fader stem is to keep it from going all the way off...probably just epoxy or solder the metal peice on there. but then...that might ware out after some time. but...who knows.....

oh and is there anything you can do to the upfaders...they basically cut like the fuckin crossfader lol..its rediculous haha. i can cope with it after some time but i just t hought it was kinda funny when i tested it out.