DV GMAIL ACCOUNT

alkatrazz

i dunno if this will work how i want it but maybe it will maybe it wont anyways, sometimes i get to websites and i dont wanna give my email to register or to see something, or sometimes i just want an extra junk email thats just for crap. ANYWAY if u mods dont think this is a good idea just erase it haha i wont care, i dunno it might be bad i have no clue but here it is. I made one

email: fourallofu@hotmail.com

password: digitalvertigo

so use it all you want just dont do something stupid with it ehhh ehhh :8

oh and also

http://www.cdianda.com/forum/

username: fourallofu

I wont use it but it might be useful for some on the site, it has some mainstream mp3's in the download section with instrumental and accapella and different versions.

p.s. maybe use this thread for people that want to make universal username password for everyone try to use this pass and username so its easier peace. username: fourallofu

Edited by Steve

I remember a while back somebody showed me this place that you could enter as your email for subscibing to forums etc. You could then go to the website and it would tell you your password that had been forwarded to that address. A sort of one off email address. Only problem is I can't remember what it was called. Any ideas?

right on yea I hope it helps, i knew about the annonymous email but thats somewhat limited and this isnt just for emails If people want to share a site with the rest use the username and password and post the site here. This aint nothing big but if enough people put up links with the username and password from here then it can be a useful sooner or later. What do the mods think is it worth continuing or bad idea or useless haha whatever you guys think

I think it's a good idea mate. It only takes one dickhead to ruin it though. It's cool having one username and password for any sites that people find cos sometimes the registration process can be a pain in the arse, especially if you only want to download a file or two.

i never register anything in my true name except for one professional email. its too easy to be tracked if you give the right info...i usually use gotham city, nj for a city state and name is bat man....just stupid shit, but i hate giving my info away. even mac wanted me to register, but the more people that have that info, ESPECIALLY if you do anything illegal on the net, is just not good.

ALLRIGHT so i made a GMAIL Account for this

Username: fourallofu

Password: digitalvertigo

You can store shit in there anything as long as its not bigger than 10 mb

You can add stuff to it and its really easy with this thanks to Dextrous

http://www.viksoe.dk/code/gmail.htm

and you can use that with varous gmail accounts.