A Month Without Scratching

Steve

I took a few weeks out from cutting, had a little practice the other day with iexist and inspired by the beats CD that Monkey-Hands sent me, decided to do some cuts. The file is sloppy but it's just a little practice to get back into the swing of things. Let me know what you think.

nice lil session sig...those crabs are just plain sick!..

sorry i was unable to session today.. my needles are about worn down to nothing, so i think i may be out of commission until i order some new ones...until then...keep at it...you know youre good, dont get discouraged.. =P

If I can lay some good drums down I'll make a track. I'm pretty shite at drumming though. I've tried many times and I always start with the drums and cos they sound so crap I give up. Hehe.

Sideshow - post a scratch file mate. I can't recall hearing any of your cuts. I dunno if you're the same as me, but when I listen to my own files I'm always critical of them and don't really like them, yet other people say they're alright. My cuts are early 90's style with the odd crab thrown in. ;)

The CD has some wicked beats on it. The kind that get you hyped up to have a cut. I expected it to be straight loops of beats or something but a lot more work has been put into it than that. Get a Paypal account Monkey and start selling these beasts!

The CD has some wicked beats on it. The kind that get you hyped up to have a cut. I expected it to be straight loops of beats or something but a lot more work has been put into it than that. Get a Paypal account Monkey and start selling these beasts!

Thanks mate. BTW: I have an account allready.