Dopez opening for Kid Koala

The first 5 mins of his set from last night. Wish I'd been in attendance. Really like Koala and would have loved to have seen Dopez kill it live.

• Like 12

Thanks everyone and thanks to Diggla for the share! :-D

As for the whole set, my buddy Swiftstyle got 10 minutes of it in total (it was only a 15 minute showcase). Hopefully I can get the whole clip soonish. Glad you all liked it though, can't wait for the DMC U.S. Finals!

Edit: also Kid Koala came me after my set and told me that my cuts were "fucking clean" and the mixing was pretty good :-) He put on one hell of a show, much respect to him as a musician/DJ/performer

• Like 3

I love kid koala, he's such a unique DJ in what he does.... plus his shows are super fun.

One of the best juggles I've ever seen was Koala live prob 10 years ago. Guys a legend.

Guest petesasqwax

Ill shit! + agreed on Kid K - the absolute shit, no question. The live set him and P-Love did at the DMC Worlds I went to years and years ago is still one of the best things I've ever seen

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

^ I saw that. I can't believe we came so close to imploding the universe all the way back then. Lucky break.

Agreed, though. He played at Concorde 2 in Brighton and smashed it up and was brocking out like a nutter to Amon Tobin afterwards in the crowd after his set. He did a cool drawing on Ed's record, too. Did you see him with Bullfrog? T'was gud stuph.

Guest petesasqwax

Holy shit, dude - imagine the casualties involved at ground level there... Horrific!

I never saw him with Bullfrog, alas, but I did buy the shit out of all their stuff & played the shit out of it too. My Bullfrog collection is officially shitless