Scratching in the Park

Guest Symatic

Guest Symatic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reNQTbxfSaA

It was a really nice day in edinburgh today, i had a good night out watching Kenny Ken and Bryan G, and I thought it was time to test drive my new toy.

I put a little fader in my Numark portable deck. battery powered scratching.

Now all i need to do is plug it into some portable speakers, fire it through my loopstation and boom!

Guest Symatic

shut your face Jimmy, that's super cool though! Was it a hard mod?

not really. just had to find the right wires to snip. if you want to do it pm me ill show you exactly what to do and where to get a fader

Guest Symatic

the vestax one has a fader, but its on the wrong side for me i think. it also has a line in which is good. i think i'll be able to turn one of the numark's 2 headphone outputs into an input though. ill let you know and maybe do another dyslexic tutorial. gotta say though, this thing is so much fun! it tracks like a badass too, i had it pretty much sideways and could still scratch.

the vestax one has a fader, but its on the wrong side for me i think. it also has a line in which is good. i think i'll be able to turn one of the numark's 2 headphone outputs into an input though. ill let you know and maybe do another dyslexic tutorial. gotta say though, this thing is so much fun! it tracks like a badass too, i had it pretty much sideways and could still scratch.

i have a handy trax and the fader is the right side for me.

do u think a retard like me could convert it?

If you stand on your head Jim it should work. If it doesn't then maybe try standing on the other side of the world (like Australia) and seeing if it works there.

Source: PhD in Electronic Engineering from Gary Glitter Memorial Bible College

Guest Symatic

i have a handy trax and the fader is the right side for me.

do u think a retard like me could convert it?

convert it? its got a fader on it doesnt it? what are you waiting for? get busking!

Guest Symatic

well its not exactly got what u'd call a cut in time.

mmm maybe i could get my innofader in it

man mine's like 30mm! but its cool, you just have to adapt your style a bit. i managed to do some crabs, they sound soft round the edges but you can do it