Hear Fort Minors new album on mtv leak

Jon

its about time 4 something like this.mike shinoda has increased his skill level and hes showin tha world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so I feel bad but i downlaod it in like 10 mins. I'mg onna probably still buy it witht he dvd though. Anyways, HOLY MOTHER Of PEARL, this cd is just crazy. Beats are sick, Lyrics actually mean something, definatley a mike shinoda feel though, In terms of it being like a type of linking park song, jsut no screaming. By the way I know i'm not some hip hop historisist, but this cd is dope.

Lyrics actually mean something

word.word.word.word.word.word.

word.word.word.word.word.word.word.word.

mcs take note.

shinoda is a huge influence over my writing style, there is a track on there that talks about how everyone tried to single him out and state that they never wrote their songs and how they wanted their turntablist to have an image etc and thus proving all the critics wrong. speaking of hahn(turntablist in lp) he does some safe headtone cuts on the final track of the album.

And shame on u mixo for downloadin lol.

my copy of this album arrived yesterday. probably the best thing ive herd all year. great songs with meaning, yes there are a few of your general hiphop songs, but the majority are decent tracks. Also some dope cuts on a few of them too:

Dj cheapshot from styles of beyond does some great cuts on feel like home, and mr hahn does some sweet headtone effects on step out the back.

I recommend this to anyone remotely interested in hiphop.