FILE FOR VEKKED AND ALL THE OTHER HATERS

NAJROCK

not 100% clean but i like it way better than vekked's weak cuts, nice one bruva!

not 100% clean, but I like it way better when your mom spends a week on my nuts, lick me bruva!

p.s. those cuts were the queerest pieces of dump I've ever heard, I can't seen how you could cut that gay unless you were actually fucking a man in the ass simultaneously.

not 100% clean but i like it way better than vekked's weak cuts, nice one bruva!

not 100% clean, but I like it way better when your mom spends a week on my nuts, lick me bruva!

p.s. those cuts were the queerest pieces of dump I've ever heard, I can't seen how you could cut that gay unless you were actually fucking a man in the ass simultaneously.

thank you! :)

You Im a hater. This file is good though. If your phraseing was cleaner this file would be top notch. The ahhs are nice. Good fle over all. Did you EQ out the bass on your cuts?

p.s. I want that looper.

thanks for the positive feedback yall...

alot of the phrasin was a bit on the sloppy side. but in my defense it was due to the fact that i only did one take for every sample cause i didnt feel that i needed to spend more than a half hour provin myself to vekked. that loopers everywhere... i think its still in the audio section on d's board. i had the bass eqed a quarter of the way up... i never drop it out all the way. another thing i never really do is make multitrack diss files... most of my time is spent in abelton 4 fuckin with skratchy glitch hop shit... but i will admit... it was fun to have a reason to skratch dre sayin suck my dick... haha

peace

Ey yo Vek cut the shit man its getting boring. U did the joke and now its done. If you got beef for real, take it to the pm's or email each other or some shit but its getting boring and annoying now.

thats fine both are at fault. Happy? now drop it.

p.s. SOme people might not have taken your ego trip as a joke man, so dont be surprised when you post and people clown you.