VOXENGO R8BRAIN

Steve

.:. R8BRAIN .:.

This program enables you to convert audio files from one sample rate to another. It's free and does the job extremely well. It's only a 600K download and will convert single files, or batch convert directories. Here's a screenshot showing the simple layout.........

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stevebluck/images/r8brain.jpg

The website is located HERE, or if you would prefer to go right ahead and download the program you can do so by clicking HERE.

It goes without saying that this application contains no spyware or adware.

I dunno if you read my other post on the old DV mate but basically, I made a mistake and recorded a multi-tracked mix at 32Khz. I tried various different ways to convert the mixdown to 44.1, including Cool Edit's own converter, but every time all I got was crackles, pops and other artefacts that made the resulting file pretty damn useless. Someone on the excellent recording.org forums pointed me in the direction of this little app and I have to say I couldn't even tell the difference between the converted file and the original!

Guest Deeswift

I don't think I saw the other thread you made, no... must have overlooked that one completely!

Seems like a cool app. This looks pretty useful.