ipod...

haych3

especially if it isnt yours they are breaking...personally i wouldnt pay all that money and then trash it

thats what the ipod is made for isnt it? to be trashed and bought again.. when the battery dies in 18 months, youre meant to buy the latest one anyway, right?

although i think its a waste still, it was entertaining to see how far they went.

especially if it isnt yours they are breaking...personally i wouldnt pay all that money and then trash it

thats what the ipod is made for isnt it? to be trashed and bought again.. when the battery dies in 18 months, youre meant to buy the latest one anyway, right?

although i think its a waste still, it was entertaining to see how far they went.

you can get the battery replaced for almost he price of the ipod itself but you do keep the music stored on it then.

you can get the battery replaced for almost he price of the ipod itself but you do keep the music stored on it then.

wouldnt you have the music stored on your computer in the first place? :s