Do'h

Mixologist

Hey guys well i decided to convert my lap top to xp pro cause i didn't like xp home. nor did i like the fat32 system. So anyways i put it my xp pro corporate edition and install it and convert everything to ntfs but damn it i have 2 hard drives! i by accident converted, my D: drive to XP pro so now it has all the system files etc. and my C drive my main one does not. So anyways i reinstalled windows xp pro on my C drive now. So taht's running good, but how do i reformat the d drive so that it still uses NTFS but does not run a seperate operating system. Dual boots scare me. anywas would all i have to do is go into control panel: administrative options: computer management and then choose the d drive and just reformat like that? please help guys thank you

ok not taht biggey but because i'm using the amd 64 chip do you guys think i should convert to windows xp pro 64? or just stay with the 32 bit edition i have? The thing is Acer has this thing called Grid vista( in other words i can split my screen up into 2 or 3 or 4 different sections), as well as a couple of other programs which i think have been designed for 64 bit processing not 32 bit, however it does not say anything on the acer website.