who is the worst dj/ skratcher?

airnino

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is only gonna start a fight.

But i say gabesaint

:p

LOL

Its kinda a compliment. Its better to be the worst of the best then the best of the worse. You bitch. I gotta song coming your way. I know Ryan just doesnt like me, so fuck him. he hates on me cause I doing things and hes still in his bedroom. I got more talent in my pinky than he has. Let me list off his skills right quick, hmmmm...

Number 1: He can scratch aaaaahs

Number 2: refer back to number 1

Theres more to music than being one sided. If all you do is solo cuts, in my opinion your not making music.

You edited that full post when i singed off last night. OMG

Its better to be the worst of the best then the best of the worse.
Like your rhymes, that doesnt even make sense

he hates on me cause I doing things and hes still in his bedroom

LOL you have no idea. I was up at 9 this morning for a recording session. just got back at 5:30. My shit has nothing to do with the rock rap crap scene or the scratch scene for that matter. I can scratch well cus ive got timing and rythm, every member of my family could school you on an instrument of your choice (Look how gay your making me talk.. next we'll be comparing dick sizes). scratching is not how i make music. Keep digging. Fool.

I gotta song coming your way
I cant wait. Your shits always good for a laugh.

Your such a fucking cunt Ryan. You try to act like we get shit cool then you act like a bitch again I guess you aint actin you just are a bitch. I havent went back and edited anything! If something was changed over night it was a mod. SO KEEP MY MUTHAFUCKIN NAME OUT YOUR MUTHAFUCKING MOUTH! Wow you got one recording session, I OWN A STUDIO! Its not about that, its about you being a bitch, and insecure.