Metronomes

Matt

Not tried it with a metronome, but my and a mate used to juggle over each other quite a bit (ie. one just a beat and one juggle a mellody or something). It can deffo be a head fuck when you try to do complex stuff.

Woody has a routine where he juggles a melody (forget which tune it's from) over a loop on a loop pedel, sadly he's not a got a vid of it on his site but he did it on his radio 1 breezeblock show which has the audio on his site (juggle starts just after 5mins into the set).

i've got that in the car somewhere.

the first 5 minutes is off the flip of a vadeim 12" i think, so somewhere in between that and the "aint hard to tell" thing.

heard some sweet cuts by woody on evil ed's lp, really crisp, on the microdisiacs track "great expectations".

think it may be a little old now, but still, phat.

I use to juggle with a hi hat loop and its hard but good practice. I also try juggling with the live band and live drummer. Consustantsy is key!

when i was drummin it waz mandatory i use a metrenome in all practice sessions or u can use things around u i used my ceiling fan once to get better at a certain style and memorizing certain speeds on a nome will help keep u constant