Xbox 360 prices confirmed

Steve

I'm another one who can't see the fuss about Halo- I don't even see why ppl spuff over the gfx? Project Snowblind is a better game with better graphics imo.

I think it's more likely that Halo2 will be rereleased for the 360 with hella nice gfx and then Halo3 will be brought out to take the wind out of Sony's sails for the PS3 launch.

UK people check this out

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/xbox_3...60&ref=HOMEPAGE

xbox 360 prices... amazing considering that the first xbox cost £300 when it first came out

thats dope, i would feel a bit nervous pre-ordering from a website i've never used though....have you ever bought anythign from these peeps?

It's down to the person playing it really. I never liked Sonic cos it was basically running fast from left to right and then bounce on the boss's head. Mario had puzzles and shit before you bounced on the boss's head. :p

Guest Deeswift

LOL! Not this again. Steve, if you can do one level of Sonic 3 & Knuckles by just pressing the direction pad or whatever, I'll give you my wallet.

That's a fucking hard game man, I dunno why you say Sonic doesn't take thought or skill, NO Sonic game is like that. Some of the games are fuckin hardcore! So difficult they take the piss...

Guest Deeswift

I can't play HALO on the XBOX (even though I completed it... reluctantly, with a mate in 2 player mode). The controls are like "what the fuck is going on?" ... you have 2 analog sticks to control at once and I can't stand this analog shit, I'm old school. I learned on digital pads bacxk in the 80's, which is a hard habit to break. HALO on PC is shitty though, it just doesn't feel right to me, and it's a very "empty" game, I don't know how else to describe it.

If you can use a keyboard and mouse with this system I just might pick it up. The majority of games I like are unplayable with console controllers.

And word, Dee, Halo felt really empty. The PC/Mac ports were even worse.

UK people check this out

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/xbox_3...60&ref=HOMEPAGE

xbox 360 prices... amazing considering that the first xbox cost £300 when it first came out

thats dope, i would feel a bit nervous pre-ordering from a website i've never used though....have you ever bought anythign from these peeps?

Yeah all the time man they have like the best prices in britain for most games and its free delivery... never had a problem with them yet