DJ Yeah?

x2k

Yo, I just noticed DJ Yeah is performing at the World finals (for those who don't know he's some 7 year old kid who first entered the DMCs when he was 3), anyway, has anyone actually seen him play? I have no doubt he's probably pretty good for your average 7 year old but if it weren't for the fact he's only 7 is he actually any good???

His homepage is here but there vids don't work...

http://www.akshenandyeah.com/

Guest loop skywalker

i seen some video at that website and dj yeah is definitly the best 7 year old dj on the planet...but like you say ..it will only wow you coz of his age...but if he is on that shit already then he should prove to be a master when he is older ...maybe.

My boy was scratching from the age of 2 but from 3 years on he didnt want to do it no more ...hed rather be doing normal boy stuff like shoplifting and stealing cars.

I can imagine he will definately be the best 7 year old DJ and that if he sticks at it yes he will be fucking got in another 5 years but being 7 isn't a fucking excuse to play fucking gigs, oh well, I don't care anyway I was just wandering if he was a super amazing prodigy or not.

im not sure its normal to teach kids stuff like this at that age.

i know little kids learn things like a sponge but, he'll probably end up like those childhood actors that were big as kids then become alcoholics/drug addicts in their teens and then commit suicide

I saw the kid perform at the us dmc finals in LA last year. Hes pretty good for anyone actually but yea he made the place go crazy. the only bad thing is he does seem like hes pressured into doing it. To top it off his dad is right next to him changing the records and all that stuff. It seems like daddy is trying to live through his son but what the fuck do i know. Its still pretty cool too watch this little kid cut, juggle and does it pretty well.

yea hes deffintly doing it under pressure of his dad...but honestly,the kid has got some skills...he can already do alot more shit than alot of beginner fucks i know. if he sticks to it i guarentee he'll get himself somewhere with a dj'n career of some sort.. hes got plenty of potiential...im not wow'd by just cause of his age but really..the kid knows the basics and some so hes deffinitly got alot to come for him.

He's definately good because he's 7 yrs old and not definately good but happens to be 7 yrs old that's why he's called the great seven year old DJ or something.

Those pix are totally cute!

But if he keeps up, he'll definately have some fire.

You can't compare a beginner to some kid who has been doing it for a few yrs now. I understand the age thing and how fast you pick up but at the start of your career of course Yeah will be better than you lol.

Ah, his father, from reading the website and from what his mother and others have said he actually likes DJing but alas...if he doesn't. I hope they let him do other things.

Awww@Dinoh jr. He actually knows how it works though. lol. Cute. :) That's actually how Yeah got his start.

Edited by PreciousPeaches