Scratch file beat thing.

Loving it mate. The only thing I don't like all that much is that sound that starts at the same time as the beat begins at 23 seconds. I dunno why, but it annoys me. lol. The track's really well done though. Finish it!

Steve, yoh i know what u mean, need to find something to replace that sound tho, sounds empty without anything there, cheers for the listen tho fella.

Panda.. Respectamondo old chap, thanks..

Anyone else?

When I posted my first response, I'd only listened in headphones. Through speakers it sounds better - that noise isn't so high in the mix. I gotta say though, the few tracks I've heard of yours recently have been excellent.

Steve, yoh i know what u mean, need to find something to replace that sound tho, sounds empty without anything there, cheers for the listen tho fella.

Panda.. Respectamondo old chap, thanks..

Anyone else?

When I posted my first response, I'd only listened in headphones. Through speakers it sounds better - that noise isn't so high in the mix. I gotta say though, the few tracks I've heard of yours recently have been excellent.

The ones on here? or the ones i sent you?